Noob Question

General discussion about Universal Media Server (no support or requests)
infidel
Developer

Re: Noob Question

Post by infidel »

fivecats wrote:Well I went back and did that now. Played fine as always when cued from the Onkyo.
I may have misunderstood your post up up above:
fivecats wrote:i can navigate and play the music that is stored on my PC via Universal / DLNA using the Onkyo remote contol & Onkyo window.
which I took to mean "It plays ok from the UMS gui's Onkyo renderer popup window (but not from the web interface)". If it doesn't play at all when controlled from UMS either way, then yes, the issue is with the Onkyo itself since your logs show it requesting data and data being sent. I don't think it will make any difference, but you can try adding this to Onkyo-TXNR717.conf:

Code: Select all

ChunkedTransfer = true
fivecats

Post by fivecats »

Hey, thanks for all your help. Didn't seem like that conf change helped. I think it is something with the Onkyo .... but i appreciate your time!
ExSport

Post by ExSport »

But if it works to push playback from another SW then it should work.
Try to find working SW and if you will be successful, WireShark trace can help (or only info that it works from another SW so problem is not Onkyo)
joyfreelance5

Post by joyfreelance5 »

I do on the Web interface, i can't get the the music to stream to the Onkyo from there. :shock: