windows 10 pro insider preview

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
safe69

windows 10 pro insider preview

Post by safe69 »

hi guys i dont know if this is the right place to post this. i love using universal media server and i have used it for some time now. i recently installed windows 10 pro insider preview and realised that universal media player wont work with it. i dont know if you are aware of this already so i thought id just let you know. i do hope i can carry on using this great software and keep up the great work.
Zoltar

Re: windows 10 pro insider preview

Post by Zoltar »

safe69 wrote:hi guys i dont know if this is the right place to post this. i love using universal media server and i have used it for some time now. i recently installed windows 10 pro insider preview and realised that universal media player wont work with it. i dont know if you are aware of this already so i thought id just let you know. i do hope i can carry on using this great software and keep up the great work.

I confirm with the windows 10, UMS last test and stable is not working. Please check it out, much to the UMS we want to work under w10;)

I greet and wait for the info :)
Zoltar

Post by Zoltar »

any news ? :(
Wolfgan

Post by Wolfgan »

Zoltar wrote:any news ? :(
Does UMS at least start? I yes please provide logs as per viewtopic.php?f=3&t=556 to give devs a chance to lokk at what's happening.
-- UMS serving PS3, WDTV, Samsung H6400 + J5500 and Kalemsoft renderers! (no video transcoding but remuxing accepted :D )
farkedup

Post by farkedup »

I installed JDK and it worked
safe69

Post by safe69 »

ok yes i got it to work you have to go to enable streaming in your windows 10 settings and now it works perfect
Zoltar

Post by Zoltar »

yea need enable streaming, maybe full version win 10 no need :)