Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
infidel
Developer

Re: Jumpy Plugin (27 August 2015)

Post by infidel »

HT1 wrote:if the plugins list in ums gets updated to the latest version does ums also update the installed plugins automatically too ?
No, UMS doesn't auto-update plugins. But as you no-doubt noticed already, the jumpy gui will show an 'update' button whenever there's a newer version.
HT1 wrote:the plugin says "running as admin" in the top of the script, then all its programs are in green but they were already downloaded from before,
How do i remove them to test the full install ?
You can manually rename/remove the programs from your ums win32 subfolder, i.e rtmpdump.exe, phantomjs.exe, youtube_dl (folder), and convert.exe. For a full test, you could remove/rename/uninstall python (c:\python27) and of course Kodi. I would recommend just temporarily renaming things.
kuroukage

Re: Jumpy Plugin (27 August 2015)

Post by kuroukage »

Is there a changelog for the latest version? ;)
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
infidel
Developer

Re: Jumpy Plugin (21 February 2016)

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:s there a changelog for the latest version?
Been a while :). Changelog is easily the most tedious part of updating, but done now.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

Update: jumpy-0.3.9
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Yeah, it's been awhile. Nice to see you're still around. :) I just started using my PS3 as a media server again. I'm having an issue with TwitchTV now ever since UMS and Jumpy got updated at the same time. It says it can't play content (Error 800288E1). I'm not sure which is causing the issue. Would you mind testing it out and seeing if you have any problems getting it to load any TTV channels? I would appreciate the help.

Also, this is what's showing up in the log as an example:
22:19:50 INFO Started playing Maximilian_DOOD - Street Fighter V - STREAMING & FIGHTING 5 ... on your PlayStation 3
22:20:17 INFO jumpy: xbmc-urlresolver : http://video14.lax01.hls.ttvnw.net/hls- ... 140f1821d7
22:20:18 INFO Process "C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\win32\ffmpeg64.exe" has a return code of 1! Maybe an error occurred... check the log file
黒影
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
HT1

Post by HT1 »

infidel, here is the setup.log from a fresh installation on win7sp1 x64

ran as admin. some 404 errors.
Attachments
setup.log
(28.31 KiB) Downloaded 589 times
Win 10 64bits
Qnap TS-212 2x3TB WD Red
Sony Bravia MN (my own conf)
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:\ffmpeg64.exe" has a return code of 1!
Looks like it may be due to the ffmpeg binary. I just tested twitch in Windows and it wouldn't work until I replaced win32\ffmpeg64.exe with the latest zeranoe.com build. Try swapping+renaming binaries, or point ums to the preferred one in UMS.conf, e.g:

Code: Select all

ffmpeg_path = C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Universal Media Server\\win32\\ffmpeg-zeranoe.exe
If you still have issues, post a full set of logs reproducing the failure.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

HT1 wrote:ran as admin. some 404 errors.
All is well :), the 404 file-not-found errors are normal/expected:
  • The first one just means no newer version of the setup script was found at github.
  • The others have to do with finding kodi modules, e.g to find the latest script.module.urlresolver, it tries each of the kodi addon release directories one by one in descending order: jarvis: 404 > isengard: 404 > helix: 404 > gotham: found!
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:Looks like it may be due to the ffmpeg binary. I just tested twitch in Windows and it wouldn't work until I replaced win32\ffmpeg64.exe with the latest zeranoe.com build. Try swapping+renaming binaries, or point ums to the preferred one in UMS.conf, e.g:

Code: Select all

ffmpeg_path = C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Universal Media Server\\win32\\ffmpeg-zeranoe.exe
If you still have issues, post a full set of logs reproducing the failure.
That works! Thanks! What's wrong with the FFMPEG binary in the current build? It just wasn't compiled properly?
黒影
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:What's wrong with the FFMPEG binary in the current build? It just wasn't compiled properly?
I'm guessing it has to do with the query string after '.m3u8' in the url:
which triggered a bug in ffmpeg m3u/hls support for builds between Jan 16-31, see the fix here.