Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Larus

Re: Jumpy Plugin (27 August 2015)

Post by Larus »

infidel wrote: It should be working now in jumpy-0.3.9 (there was an additional issue with setting multiple cookies for ffmpeg, fixed now :)).
Cool :) All flawless now, thanks!
Supermanfan77

Re: Jumpy Plugin (21 February 2016)

Post by Supermanfan77 »

infidel wrote:
kuroukage wrote:What's wrong with the FFMPEG binary in the current build? It just wasn't compiled properly?
I'm guessing it has to do with the query string after '.m3u8' in the url:
which triggered a bug in ffmpeg m3u/hls support for builds between Jan 16-31, see the fix here.
I wonder if that will fix the issue I've had with the audio on certain sites? How do I add this fix to the current version of jumpy?
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

Supermanfan77 wrote:I wonder if that will fix the issue I've had with the audio on certain sites? How do I add this fix to the current version of jumpy?
This doesn't involve jumpy, but rather updating the ums 6.0+ ffmpeg binary. It only applies if your issue first appeared in ums 6+ and only if the files/urls involved are m3u/m3u8.
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Hey Infidel,

I'm having another issue. After I play a stream on TwitchTV with Jumpy for awhile and then I exit it and try to play another stream it gives me a "network error 0000001F4." I've tried doing a refresh with Jumpy and also turning the PS3 off and on and the only way I can seem to fix it is if I exit and reload UMS from my PC. If I try to reload UMS from my PS3 I end up having to reboot my PC. Any idea what could be wrong?

This is from the Jumpy .log file:

Code: Select all

run_addon: plugin://plugin.video.twitch/playLive/nycfurby/

Settings: {u'username': '####', u'titledisplay': u'4', u'video': u'1', u'titletruncate': u'true'}
loading plugin.video.twitch
importing __main__.converter as converter
importing __main__.xbmcswift2 as xbmcswift2
Error: run_addon
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\plugins\jumpy\xbmc\xbmcinit.py", line 521, in run_addon
    exec codeobj in mod.__dict__
  File "C:\Users\Madara\AppData\Roaming\KODI\addons\plugin.video.twitch\default.py", line 39, in <module>
    @PLUGIN.route('/')
  File "C:\Users\Madara\AppData\Roaming\KODI\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 246, in decorator
    self.add_url_rule(url_rule, f, name=view_name, options=options)
  File "C:\Users\Madara\AppData\Roaming\KODI\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 266, in add_url_rule
    '"%s"', url_rule, name, view_func.__name__)
  File "c:\Python27\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 1148, in debug
    self._log(DEBUG, msg, args, **kwargs)
  File "c:\Python27\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 1279, in _log
    self.handle(record)
  File "c:\Python27\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 1288, in handle
    if (not self.disabled) and self.filter(record):
  File "c:\Python27\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 615, in filter
    if not f.filter(record):
  File "C:\Users\Madara\AppData\Roaming\KODI\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\logger.py", line 68, in filter
    xbmc_level = XBMCFilter.xbmc_levels.get(
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'xbmc_levels'
[jumpy] latest version is 0.3.9
Also, this is the latest build of Kodi (and addons): ver. 16.
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:

I've seen this before, but haven't yet chased down the bug (it generally has to do with how jumpy re-uses loaded python modules as opposed to reloading them every time, which saves time). Will look at it again, but meanwhile you can work around it:
  • Disable "resolve at playback" for the addon, i.e.in the gui open Jumpy > Scripts > jumpy-xbmc and add to the force_resolve box:

plugin.video.twitch
    then save and restart ums.
This bypasses the module-reuse code for the addon, though now each stream will be inside its own folder (and in the case of twitch we seem to get duplicate listings for some reason :)).
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:I've seen this before, but haven't yet chased down the bug (it generally has to do with how jumpy re-uses loaded python modules as opposed to reloading them every time, which saves time). Will look at it again, but meanwhile you can work around it:
Thanks for the quick fix for now. :)

How often does this happen with Kodi addons? I haven't tried a ton with Jumpy as of late. I've only have been using it mainly for Twitch. Are you going to have to write a new version to fix this problem?
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
Larus

Re: Jumpy Plugin (27 August 2015)

Post by Larus »

Larus wrote:
infidel wrote: It should be working now in jumpy-0.3.9 (there was an additional issue with setting multiple cookies for ffmpeg, fixed now :)).
Cool :) All flawless now, thanks!
I may have jumped the gun with that "all". Now my local web streams stopped working. It was ok with 0.3.7 version though.

I mean such streams:
videostream.Web,TV=ACE-VLC,http://127.0.0.1:8903
videostream.Web,TV=SOP,http://127.0.0.1:8902/tv.ts

Do you have an idea what's changed in newest version that could have broken those streams ?
infidel
Developer

Re: Jumpy Plugin (26 February 2016)

Post by infidel »

Larus wrote:Now my local web streams stopped working. It was ok with 0.3.7 version though.
oops, an unintended regression :). Try new version jumpy-0.3.9b, and please post a full set of logs if it doesn't resolve the issue.
Larus

Post by Larus »

That was quick :) Looks fixed, thanks.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:

Should be fixed now :). I added it as a late entry into already released jumpy-0.3.9b, so re-download it if you've already updated (gui/log should show jumpy-xbmc 0.3.16). Also undo the workaround above, if applicable.