Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
kuroukage

Re: Jumpy Plugin (19 Nov 2012)

Post by kuroukage »

Hi again,

Okay I've attached my log. One thing I notice now is when I don't have a l/p setup on Vimeo, but I do on Youtube and niether are working properly. Also, when I initially click on the subscriptions folder (for YouTube) I get a (DNLA 2006) error, but then when I try it again (after going back to the original jumpy folder and then back to the YT sub folder) it will list the directories. The main problem is that none of the files will show up. All I get is "Add Bookmark" option. Thanks again for taking the time to help.

kurou
Attachments
jumpy.zip
jumpy.log
(6.65 KiB) Downloaded 692 times
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

Thanks for the log, kurou, much easier :).
kuroukage wrote:The main problem is that none of the files will show up. All I get is "Add Bookmark" option.
The actual error is pretty straightforward, the 'login-cookie' setting was html-escaped and needed to be unescaped.
File "<string>", line 1
{&apos;APISID&apos;: u&apos;X3YJ ...

which is fixed by replacing plugins/jumpy/xbmc/xbmcaddon.py with this one:

[attachment removed] - superceded by jumpy-0.2.5

The puzzling part was that I couldn't reproduce the error initially in linux since for some reason no 'login-cookie' was being used, but I switched to Windows and bingo. It's not clear whether unescaping every single setting (which is my fix) could cause problems elsewhere but we'll see I guess.

kuroukage wrote:Also, when I initially click on the subscriptions folder (for YouTube) I get a (DNLA 2006) error, but then when I try it again (after going back to the original jumpy folder and then back to the YT sub folder) it will list the directories.
Apparently caused by slow response / too many files on the PS3, see here. A similar thing happens with large directories on my Sony Bluray, i.e. the files show up only when you re-enter.
Last edited by infidel on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Awesome, thanks for everything. Works now. So far I haven't run into any problems using any other addon. When do you plan on releasing a new version of Jumpy? :)
黒影
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:When do you plan on releasing a new version of Jumpy? :)
Soon as you guys take a break from finding bugs. I was all set to release a few days ago :).
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:
kuroukage wrote:When do you plan on releasing a new version of Jumpy? :)
Soon as you guys take a break from finding bugs. I was all set to release a few days ago :).
I can help you find more bugs if you'd like. There's sure to be some with XBMC 12 final build coming out soon and they have a ton of video addons. :P
黒影
frentemorao

Post by frentemorao »

Hi

This is my first post.
I am trying to run a xbmc video addon (tvalacarta) into PMS.

The first problem I have found is installing rtmpdump...
From the setup.log:
Checking rtmpdump
Installing rtmpdump
Downloading "https://github.com/downloads/K-S-V/Scri ... mp-2.4.zip"
Download error
El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado.
unzip: cannot find either rtmpdump-2.4.zip or rtmpdump-2.4.zip.zip.
Checking rtmpdump
Warning: problem installing rtmpdump \nsee D:\\UNIVER~1\\plugins\\jumpy\\win32-setup\\setup.log
backing up and replacing UMS.conf
done
Error: some items were not installed.
Where "El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado" means "the system cannot find the specific file"

Could you please help me??
Thanks in advance
frentemorao

Post by frentemorao »

frentemorao wrote:Hi

This is my first post.
I am trying to run a xbmc video addon (tvalacarta) into PMS.

The first problem I have found is installing rtmpdump...
From the setup.log:
Checking rtmpdump
Installing rtmpdump
Downloading "https://github.com/downloads/K-S-V/Scri ... mp-2.4.zip"
Download error
unzip: cannot find either rtmpdump-2.4.zip or rtmpdump-2.4.zip.zip.
Checking rtmpdump
Warning: problem installing rtmpdump \nsee D:\\UNIVER~1\\plugins\\jumpy\\win32-setup\\setup.log
backing up and replacing UMS.conf
done
Error: some items were not installed.
Where "El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado" means "the system cannot find the specific file"

Could you please help me??
Thanks in advance
First problem solved by my own...
I just download rtmpdump.zip from the link showed in the setup.log and copied it into the win32-setup folder...

Second problem "no items/elements to show" on my Bravia...
ums_dbg.zip
(181.05 KiB) Downloaded 750 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

frentemorao wrote:First problem solved by my own...
Excellent :)!

For the second problem, replace plugins/jumpy/xbmc/xbmcaddon.py with this one:

It solves the specific problem and some items are working, but please note that many items don't play inside xbmc itself with this addon, so naturally they won't in jumpy either. Attach a log if some work in xbmc but not in jumpy.
Last edited by infidel on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
frentemorao

Post by frentemorao »

infidel wrote:
frentemorao wrote:First problem solved by my own...
Excellent :)!

For the second problem, replace plugins/jumpy/xbmc/xbmcaddon.py with this one:
The attachment xbmcaddon-lowcase.zip is no longer available
Second problem solved. Thank you very much for you quick answer --> for my curiosity, what are the main differences between both files (new and old)?
However, this solution does not work for the other spanish xbmc video addon (pelisalacarta)...
Infidel, any idea for running pelisalacarta addon?? (let's say this is my third problem...)
infidel wrote:It solves the specific problem and some items are working, but please note that many items don't play inside xbmc itself with this addon, so naturally they won't in jumpy either. Attach a log if some work in xbmc but not in jumpy.

Fourth problem... I have tried to play channel "mitele" unsuccessfully (it works in xbmc correctly).
Specifically I have tried to watch a Tv Show called "La que se avecina" as you can see in the log attached:
ums_dbg.zip
(182.48 KiB) Downloaded 740 times
Nothing appears except for the "Add Bookmark" item...

Something similar happens to me with channel "rtve" (for example, with the Tv Show called "Cuéntame cómo pasó") and also with the tv shows from the icefilms xbmc addon (curiously I can see several movies from this addon on my Bravia...) and all of the videos of the sportdevils addon...
Last edited by frentemorao on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

frentemorao wrote:Second problem solved. Thank you very much for you quick answer --> for my curiosity, what are the main differences between both files (new and old)?
Case-insensitivity. In the old one tvalacarta asked jumpy for the value of 'Path', which jumpy couldn't find because its variable is called 'path'.
frentemorao wrote:Fourth problem... I have tried to play channel "mitele" unsuccessfully (it works in xbmc correctly).
Specifically I have tried to watch a Tv Show called "La que se avecina" as you can see in the log attached:
It's working for me, but you may need to:
  • update your tvalacarta to version 3.3.5.
  • update the rest of your jumpy-xbmc files (sorry, I should have posted all of them :)):
frentemorao wrote:Something similar happens to me with...
  • icefilms: should work after "Fourth problem" fix.
  • rtve, sportsdevil: haven't checked, but see if still problematic after "Fourth problem" fix.
  • peliculasalacarta: use the latest version. For me most of it doesn't work, whether in xbmc or jumpy. I'll look into it more later.
Last edited by infidel on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.