PS4 now support DLNA!

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
SafeLT

Re: PS4 now support DLNA!

Post by SafeLT »

astrogameguy wrote:My ps4 was streaming from the UMS great for the longest time. As of today (2//14/16) my ps4 is no longer seeing the universal media server. It keeps saying no renderer. I have updated the .conf file and even setup windows firewall incoming rules for port 5001. I have the newest version of UMS installed (as I just updated it). I am able to right click UMS and hit the website and everything is there.

Am I doing something wrong here or did I miss something? Anyone else having this issue?
Hi, I have exactly same problem I think Sony Updated they'r media app and its now not able to connect with UMS,
AlGrenadine

Post by AlGrenadine »

Last edited by AlGrenadine on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeFlanko

Post by DeFlanko »

Done. :)
firstcolle

Post by firstcolle »

astrogameguy wrote:My ps4 was streaming from the UMS great for the longest time. As of today (2//14/16) my ps4 is no longer seeing the universal media server. It keeps saying no renderer. I have updated the .conf file and even setup windows firewall incoming rules for port 5001. I have the newest version of UMS installed (as I just updated it). I am able to right click UMS and hit the website and everything is there.

Am I doing something wrong here or did I miss something? Anyone else having this issue?
sometimes i have this issue.. i solve by restart the server while the ps4 in powered with the media player open
knauf

Post by knauf »

hello,
i have a lot of mkv files which doenst work with my ps4 over ums. I thought that the ps4 could play mkv files?
jebeb

Post by jebeb »

"There are no titles."

How can this be resolved? The issue is present on both PS3 and PS4; was working fine one day, then not the next.

Reinstalling UMS did not fix it. Scanning media folders appears to take longer than a day, and doesn't end.

Thanks in advance.
valib
Developer

Post by valib »

Without the debug.log we can't help. Please follow the rules at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=556.
tomdc

Post by tomdc »

Hello ,

My ums isnt working on my ps 4 after i got a new modem from my internet supllier.
Who can help me.I upload the debug file.Both pc and ps 4 are instant connected to the modem.
Ums reconigze XBMC -> i dont have an xbox in my home.

Greetz
Tom
Attachments
ums.jpg
ums.jpg (34.65 KiB) Viewed 12670 times
ums_dbg.zip
(28.95 KiB) Downloaded 544 times
atamariya

Post by atamariya »

Force the network interface from UI to "Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V". That should make PS4 see UMS.
Papablinho

Post by Papablinho »

Hi!
My ums isn't working on my ps4 abd I don't know the reason.
Thanks for the help!
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(29.2 KiB) Downloaded 539 times