Subtitle does not show

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Nadahar

Re: Subtitle does not show

Post by Nadahar »

You're replying to a post from 2013, a lot has happened since then. I suggest you create your own thread and explains the problem and attached log files as described in red on the top of the page.
avada

Post by avada »

Nadahar wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:29 am You're replying to a post from 2013, a lot has happened since then. I suggest you create your own thread and explains the problem and attached log files as described in red on the top of the page.
The problem didn't change. External subtitles are not available, only the internal ones.
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

I guarantee you that the problem changed. The symptom is the same, but this is a very generic symptom than can have many reasons. Both internal and external subtitles work for most users, so it's not like this is generally broken.
avada

Post by avada »

Nadahar wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 am I guarantee you that the problem changed. The symptom is the same, but this is a very generic symptom than can have many reasons. Both internal and external subtitles work for most users, so it's not like this is generally broken.
I submitted a new topic but it wasn't accepted by a moderator yet, why? (It's been several hours.)