Mkv playback stuttering/freezing after fast forward / rewind

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
kuroukage

Re: Mkv playback stuttering/freezing after fast forward / re

Post by kuroukage »

Berzerk wrote:UMS is one of those disappointing programs where any lower version number means a better product.
I'd respectfully have to disagree with you there. IMO it's only gotten better over time. The only other things I can think of that you can try are a fresh install and maybe changing transcoder order since you're not getting Mencoder to work to your liking.

You can also always try the latest beta build and see how that works for you.
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
nfamaral

Re: Mkv playback stuttering/freezing after fast forward / re

Post by nfamaral »

Hi everyone!

I have the same problem of Freich member, with the same BDV-E190 about the FF/Rew and Chapters jumping.
The diference is that I play mkv files from Dvd-data that i burn! :) I was searching for solutions and only find this thread about these!

I now that is a little bit "out of context", but i'd love to know if thats any way or any software the solve the problem and allow me to play .mkv files in Data Dvds with the FF and the Chapter Jumping ability.

Thanks and sorry my poor English.