Raspberry .conf needed

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
lightingcloud

Raspberry .conf needed

Post by lightingcloud »

Hi guys! I'm trying to build a proper .conf file for playing files via UMS to a RaspberryPi with OpenELEC on it. I know the default XBMC won't work properly due to hardware and licensing limitation, so i wanted to use the MediaInfo option with Supported option, but I don't know the formats actually supported by Raspberry. Do you know where I can find them?

This is the one I built right now, but most of the Supported I put in are made up from PS3.conf

(I'd prefer having a separate file for OpenELEC and for XBMC but I have no clue on how to change the UserAgent to a different one from the default)

Things improved, I have no tearing or messed up blocks and can even play 1080p files that didn't work before. Any ideas to make the .conf more complete and actually usable?

I'm also waiting for the licences I just bought so that I can try with mpeg-2

EDIT: I received the licences today and modified the .conf and everything is working fine. I left commented line for those without licences, but if you have a RaspberryPi with OpenELEC (and Xbian, I suppose) this .conf will definitely work best than the default one.
Attachments
XBMC2.conf
(1.86 KiB) Downloaded 536 times
XBMC.conf
(1.48 KiB) Downloaded 513 times