Need help with Philips TV

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
optimizal

Need help with Philips TV

Post by optimizal »

I have a Philips TV model # 32PFL4909 part of the 4000 series.

From the main menu there is a Browse PC option, and when I click that i can see Universal Media Server, when I connect to it and try and play video files (originally m2ts files from my sony camera) I get network error, and sometimes it doesn't recognize the file type.

I have a samsung tv, and it works fine. I have a panasonic viera tv and it works fine. This philips tv seems to be a load of garbage when it comes to connectivity.

Can anyone help?
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: Need help with Philips TV

Post by SubJunk »

optimizal wrote:I have a Philips TV model # 32PFL4909 part of the 4000 series.

From the main menu there is a Browse PC option, and when I click that i can see Universal Media Server, when I connect to it and try and play video files (originally m2ts files from my sony camera) I get network error, and sometimes it doesn't recognize the file type.

I have a samsung tv, and it works fine. I have a panasonic viera tv and it works fine. This philips tv seems to be a load of garbage when it comes to connectivity.

Can anyone help?
Hi optimizal, I'll be happy to build a new renderer config for your TV to fix this issue, but I need logs from 5.0.0-a1 first. Please follow the instructions at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2379