Can't Fast forward on Xbox 360

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
morbidbattlecry

Can't Fast forward on Xbox 360

Post by morbidbattlecry »

I'm having an issue using fast forward. I first want to say everything else is working fine with streaming. Every time i try to fast forward the video will actually fast forward. But when i hit play it will always revert back to the beginning of the video. I've tried using the chapter support function. All i get is the first video in the folder i have selected will get some additional options like its perhaps splitting the video up. But when i go to select that folder its always empty. I've also tried to to convert my video to a mp4 file in hopes it would just stream as apposed to transcoding and streaming. No luck. Also i don't know if it matters but when i go to play my video the time it lists is all the videos i have in that file as one long video. Example being i'm watching 1 episode that's 20 minutes long and the time it lists for that episode is all 5 episodes put together. So like 100 minutes all together.

I've uploaded my log. You can see the error when you see me starting and restarting the video several times. Thanks for the help.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(21.25 KiB) Downloaded 328 times