Search found 37 matches
- Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:26 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Encoding stops after 15-20 seconds
- Replies: 9
- Views: 680
I'm sorry but I forgot all about this. I went back to my defaults which didn't require encoding and forgot about this issue. It appears that even when re-encoding is working that the subtitles that are in the videos are unaffected. I'm assuming that the settings are for external subtitle files and ...
- Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:19 pm
- Forum: Linux-specific Support
- Topic: ums.conf changing, adding "\\" backslashes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1243
- Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:59 pm
- Forum: Media Renderers
- Topic: [Solved] Streaming to LG OLED CX (2020): no seeking when transcoding?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 8212
I think this one got concluded as there are no feedbacks for a long time.
Hope so.DetectiveKenobi wrote: ↑Mon May 31, 2021 12:42 pm I hope you guys get the tsmuxer issue sorted for MacOSX sometime soon. I know that release is not really used/supported but still I'd like to keep using it so I dont have to turn on my Windows PC just to stream to my TV because tsmuxer isn't working.