OSX Renderer direcrtory

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Triplefun

OSX Renderer direcrtory

Post by Triplefun »

I have been asked by a friend for the location of the renderer directory in OSX. I don't have access to OSX but I note the the plugins are located here and assume likewise for the renderer conf files ..

OSX
•~/Library/Application Support/PMS
Note that in OSX Lion the users "Library" folder is invisible. Use the "Go to Folder" command (CMD + SHIFT + G in Finder) and paste the path to browse it.

Please can you include an updated list of the various UMS operating directories (documentation, plugins, renderer) for each of the supported OS in the HELP directory.
Tezcatlipoca

Re: OSX Renderer direcrtory

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Sorry for the bump, but I'm having trouble finding the renderers folder on OS X.

"~/Library/Application Support/UMS" does not contain any renderers, and I don;t know where else to look.
Tezcatlipoca

Re: OSX Renderer direcrtory

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

OK, by checking the log I found it:

"/Applications/Universal Media Server.app/Contents/Resources/Java/renderers"

It's not a location that you can browse to, as if you browse to Applications you only see the Applications - they are not like folders.

I pasted the path into Finder's Go To Folder (Shift + CMD + G) and it took me to it.