Page 1 of 1
Changed issue tracker
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:59 am
We have recently changed our issue tracker from Google Code
We already use GitHub for our code so it makes sense to have the issues in the same place. We hope this will mean we get to address the tickets more quickly and easily than before.
All open issues have been copied over to GitHub and we have already started resolving them
Huge thanks to DeFlanko for his work on the migration.
Re: Changed issue tracker
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:49 am
No worries Sir... Glad I could be of some help
To the UMS Community -- Please use the below format when submitting a github request.
It helps keeps all issues consistent, and makes it slightly easier for us to understand your environment.
Please, until we can iron out some automation processes
, use the following format if you going to submit a GitHub issue: (between the "▼+▲" )
1) Is the Issue Reproducible? If so what are the steps:
2) What is the observed output?
3) What version of UMS are you using?
4) What operating system, hardware, and GFX card are you running UMS?
5) What is your LAN configuration like: 10/100/1000MB wired? wireless a/b/g/n? Firewalls?
6) What Renderer are you trying to Stream / Transcode too? Is it, by default, recognized by UMS? Are you using a Custom CONF?
Please provide any additional information below:
: you can paste screenshots in GitHub!)
Paste your Debug log in TRACE
(github does not support ZIP files... yet)