Plugin Installer

Announcements about Universal Media Server
lastmoexit

Re: Plugin Installer

Post by lastmoexit »

would love for the plugin installer to work, but as of yet it has not worked once for me ...pity ...anyways, keep up the great work ...definitely appreciated ...peace
S7eele

Post by S7eele »

lastmoexit wrote:would love for the plugin installer to work, but as of yet it has not worked once for me ...pity ...anyways, keep up the great work ...definitely appreciated ...peace
really appreciate the reply, started another thread on the real problem I am having. Definitely not complaining, just making sure I am not doing something wrong. I know it fetches the software but I've noticed a couple things like it pulling 1.90 vice 1.91, hence starting the other thread. This is an awesome project with a team that consistently produces an excellent application that they continually enhance and improve upon. It's hard enough just keeping everything up to date. I have used it for years and just recently started having problems with channels and wanted to see if that might be a factor. First time having a problem with channels, already posted in help forum on that issue as well. Again, definitely not complaining!
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

It works perfectly for me
S7eele

Post by S7eele »

SubJunk wrote:It works perfectly for me
Thanks for response!

Figured it was me. I have found a few differences when comparing the plugin install and a manual install so I am a little confused. I have posted in the help and support section so I will thank you for your replies and take a look to see if there are responses yet. I will provide details regarding the things I have noticed. They include the version of channels installed, an extra .ch file, paths used, two .groovy scripts replacing path variables set by built-in scripts. Like I said, just wanted to see if it was something I was doing wrong or just a matter of code maturing. As usual, it's me.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Oh also it will only work when UMS is run as administrator
violadavis

Post by violadavis »

It was really a burden to install plugins. So happy to know that in the future plugins can be released via this website. I think someday this website will be biggest source of plugins which offer the users reliability because of the rating system.