Version 4.1.2 is released

Announcements about Universal Media Server
gatty

Re: Version 4.1.2 is released

Post by gatty »

SubJunk wrote:
gatty wrote:external subtitles can be viewed on iPad but not showing correctly vietnamese characters in vietnamese subtitles
thanks
regmar wrote:Double subtitles still an issue with some Bravia TVs, for instance KDL-60NX810. Thanks.
Logs would be useful for both of these issues :) Please follow the link in my signature for instructions so we can work on fixing them.
Hi Subjunk,
To make it clear, external subtitle now can be viewed on iPad but the issue is it does not show correctly the Vietnamese subtitle, maybe something wrong with the encode.
thanks
here is the log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o6o1jmzpxbtsd ... g.zip?dl=0
opossum

Post by opossum »

opossum wrote:In this version subtitles are in black background and very tiny, can't change them to white, how to fix?
Going back to 4.1.1
No help here or what?
valib
Developer

Post by valib »

How can we help you if we don't know anything about your renderer setting and logs? Please follow the instruction at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=556
opossum

Post by opossum »

valib wrote:How can we help you if we don't know anything about your renderer setting and logs? Please follow the instruction at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=556
I did not change any settings just installed new version and subs went bad that's it.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

opossum wrote:
valib wrote:How can we help you if we don't know anything about your renderer setting and logs? Please follow the instruction at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=556
I did not change any settings just installed new version and subs went bad that's it.
Like valib said, we need logs to see what has gone wrong :)