[Solved] Fully Played Action

General discussion about Universal Media Server (no support or requests)
Cardician

Re: Fully Played Action

Post by Cardician »

SubJunk wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:05 pm Sorry for your troubles with this feature. I agree it is core functionality that needs to work.
Can you please confirm that the "Monitor played status of files" checkbox is enabled for the folder you are playing from? That can be found on the "Shared Content" tab
Sorry for the delay in replying.

Yes the "Monitor played status of files" checkbox is enabled.

Some other issues have started since I updated to v10.5 - resume playback is not working and if I add another shared content folder it is not listed on my TV.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Can you please provide logs after trying with that fresh install? Please provide the whole zip file, not just the .log file
Cardician

Post by Cardician »

SubJunk wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:02 pm Can you please provide logs after trying with that fresh install? Please provide the whole zip file, not just the .log file
After removal on UMS and reboot of PC, I carried out a clean install of UMS and rebooted again.

Multiple shares are again available and also resume of playback.

Unfortunately no fully played action.

Attached is zip file as requested.
Attachments
ums_dbg_2021-05-29-00-17.zip
(71.93 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

The media library is disabled in those logs, so it won't work. Can you please make logs of reproduction with that setting enabled?
BTW we have renamed that setting in the upcoming version to avoid confusion, it is now called "Enabled the cache" and it warns that it will disable played status tracking if it is disabled.
Cardician

Post by Cardician »

SubJunk wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:56 pm The media library is disabled in those logs, so it won't work. Can you please make logs of reproduction with that setting enabled?
BTW we have renamed that setting in the upcoming version to avoid confusion, it is now called "Enabled the cache" and it warns that it will disable played status tracking if it is disabled.
Thanks for all the support. UMS is now working as expected. :D
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Thanks for confirming. There is now a tooltip on that button as well, to warn about that.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: [Solved] Fully Played Action

Post by SubJunk »

atifk87 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:22 pm The support has been great here.
Thank you for saying so atifk87, together we can make this program better :D