Panasonic TX-P50VT60E list of supported formats

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
edev

Re: Panasonic TX-P50VT60E list of supported formats

Post by edev »

Sorry mik_s but what's a pm?
Rgds Eric
U know what? I''m happy :|
mik_s

Post by mik_s »

private message, you can send one by going to his profile. check "The team" link at the bottom of the forum to find him.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
edev

Post by edev »

Hello milk_s, sorry to bother you with that but i have an issue when trying to send a private message to Subjunk: though i have sent it the message stay in the Outbox and don't go to the sent messages box, ie it is not really sent.
Any idea to help?
Rgds Eric
mik_s

Post by mik_s »

It will stay in your outbox till it is read then will be moved to the sent messages. This gives you the chance to edit your message after sending it if you realise you have made a mistake or need to d something.
Subjunk hasn't been on since Friday so you will have to be patient and I'm sure he will reply when he can.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
edev

Post by edev »

Hello milk_s, thanks for these precisions, effectively i don't know exactly the operation mode of this forum, so i'll wait for a status change.
Rgds Eric