Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server in general
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Larus

Re: Jumpy Plugin (27 August 2015)

Post by Larus »

infidel wrote: It should be working now in jumpy-0.3.9 (there was an additional issue with setting multiple cookies for ffmpeg, fixed now :)).
Cool :) All flawless now, thanks!
Supermanfan77

Re: Jumpy Plugin (21 February 2016)

Post by Supermanfan77 »

infidel wrote:
kuroukage wrote:What's wrong with the FFMPEG binary in the current build? It just wasn't compiled properly?
I'm guessing it has to do with the query string after '.m3u8' in the url:
which triggered a bug in ffmpeg m3u/hls support for builds between Jan 16-31, see the fix here.
I wonder if that will fix the issue I've had with the audio on certain sites? How do I add this fix to the current version of jumpy?
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

Supermanfan77 wrote:I wonder if that will fix the issue I've had with the audio on certain sites? How do I add this fix to the current version of jumpy?
This doesn't involve jumpy, but rather updating the ums 6.0+ ffmpeg binary. It only applies if your issue first appeared in ums 6+ and only if the files/urls involved are m3u/m3u8.
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Hey Infidel,

I'm having another issue. After I play a stream on TwitchTV with Jumpy for awhile and then I exit it and try to play another stream it gives me a "network error 0000001F4." I've tried doing a refresh with Jumpy and also turning the PS3 off and on and the only way I can seem to fix it is if I exit and reload UMS from my PC. If I try to reload UMS from my PS3 I end up having to reboot my PC. Any idea what could be wrong?

This is from the Jumpy .log file:

Code: Select all

run_addon: plugin://plugin.video.twitch/playLive/nycfurby/

Settings: {u'username': '####', u'titledisplay': u'4', u'video': u'1', u'titletruncate': u'true'}
loading plugin.video.twitch
importing __main__.converter as converter
importing __main__.xbmcswift2 as xbmcswift2
Error: run_addon
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Universal Media Server\plugins\jumpy\xbmc\xbmcinit.py", line 521, in run_addon
    exec codeobj in mod.__dict__
  File "C:\Users\Madara\AppData\Roaming\KODI\addons\plugin.video.twitch\default.py", line 39, in <module>
    @PLUGIN.route('/')
  File "C:\Users\Madara\AppData\Roaming\KODI\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 246, in decorator
    self.add_url_rule(url_rule, f, name=view_name, options=options)
  File "C:\Users\Madara\AppData\Roaming\KODI\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 266, in add_url_rule
    '"%s"', url_rule, name, view_func.__name__)
  File "c:\Python27\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 1148, in debug
    self._log(DEBUG, msg, args, **kwargs)
  File "c:\Python27\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 1279, in _log
    self.handle(record)
  File "c:\Python27\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 1288, in handle
    if (not self.disabled) and self.filter(record):
  File "c:\Python27\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 615, in filter
    if not f.filter(record):
  File "C:\Users\Madara\AppData\Roaming\KODI\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\logger.py", line 68, in filter
    xbmc_level = XBMCFilter.xbmc_levels.get(
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'xbmc_levels'
[jumpy] latest version is 0.3.9
Also, this is the latest build of Kodi (and addons): ver. 16.
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:

I've seen this before, but haven't yet chased down the bug (it generally has to do with how jumpy re-uses loaded python modules as opposed to reloading them every time, which saves time). Will look at it again, but meanwhile you can work around it:
  • Disable "resolve at playback" for the addon, i.e.in the gui open Jumpy > Scripts > jumpy-xbmc and add to the force_resolve box:

plugin.video.twitch
    then save and restart ums.
This bypasses the module-reuse code for the addon, though now each stream will be inside its own folder (and in the case of twitch we seem to get duplicate listings for some reason :)).
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:I've seen this before, but haven't yet chased down the bug (it generally has to do with how jumpy re-uses loaded python modules as opposed to reloading them every time, which saves time). Will look at it again, but meanwhile you can work around it:
Thanks for the quick fix for now. :)

How often does this happen with Kodi addons? I haven't tried a ton with Jumpy as of late. I've only have been using it mainly for Twitch. Are you going to have to write a new version to fix this problem?
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
Larus

Re: Jumpy Plugin (27 August 2015)

Post by Larus »

Larus wrote:
infidel wrote: It should be working now in jumpy-0.3.9 (there was an additional issue with setting multiple cookies for ffmpeg, fixed now :)).
Cool :) All flawless now, thanks!
I may have jumped the gun with that "all". Now my local web streams stopped working. It was ok with 0.3.7 version though.

I mean such streams:
videostream.Web,TV=ACE-VLC,http://127.0.0.1:8903
videostream.Web,TV=SOP,http://127.0.0.1:8902/tv.ts

Do you have an idea what's changed in newest version that could have broken those streams ?
infidel
Developer

Re: Jumpy Plugin (26 February 2016)

Post by infidel »

Larus wrote:Now my local web streams stopped working. It was ok with 0.3.7 version though.
oops, an unintended regression :). Try new version jumpy-0.3.9b, and please post a full set of logs if it doesn't resolve the issue.
Larus

Post by Larus »

That was quick :) Looks fixed, thanks.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

kuroukage wrote:

Should be fixed now :). I added it as a late entry into already released jumpy-0.3.9b, so re-download it if you've already updated (gui/log should show jumpy-xbmc 0.3.16). Also undo the workaround above, if applicable.