SOA UMS Email Populating black list

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Nadahar

Re: SOA UMS Email Populating black list

Post by Nadahar »

I think you've posted on the wrong forum..
mik_s

Post by mik_s »

These spam bots are getting annoying, it almost looks like a genuine question until you see the link in the sig. some just don't make any sense at all.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

Yeah, they are sneaky too. When I replied to this there was no link, so the link has been added later...
PowellSue

Post by PowellSue »

Tell me about it... I am sick and tired of these spambots, constantly inserting their link wherever you want, everywhere you look - around these spambots, on any forum. It's a pity that moderators of many sites ignore them or do not notice them. Here's an example, I recently had problems with email. And I decided to write for help on several forums. The result is obvious. No one could tell me, and spam bots spammed their links to the left information. I managed to find an email checker solution, and they were able to fix all the problems with my email.