Unsupported Mime Type on Tuna-Net Hifi Receiver

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
asterixer

Unsupported Mime Type on Tuna-Net Hifi Receiver

Post by asterixer »

Hello,

Ich have a new Tuna-Net hifif Receiver with is working fine so far, only it cannot stream Files from the ums.

The Output of the Receiver is: "Unsupportet Mime Type"
The Output of ums is:

Code: Select all

[stroal@gouda ums-8.1.0]$ tail nohup.out 
User-Agent: EC-IRADIO/1.0
INFO  13:10:05.700 [StopPlaying Event] Stopped playing 06 Super Trouper [1980].mp3 on Unbekannter DLNA Client
INFO  13:10:06.804 [StartPlaying Event] Started playing 07 I Have A Dream [1979].mp3 on your Unbekannter DLNA Client
INFO  13:10:09.886 [HTTPv2 Request Worker 8] Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:
User-Agent: YVCKTMM/1.0
Icy-MetaData: 1
INFO  13:10:09.886 [HTTPv2 Request Worker 7] Media renderer was not recognized. Possible identifying HTTP headers:
User-Agent: EC-IRADIO/1.0
INFO  13:10:10.848 [StopPlaying Event] Stopped playing 07 I Have A Dream [1979].mp3 on Unbekannter DLNA Client
INFO  13:10:11.905 [StartPlaying Event] Started playing 08 The Winner Takes It All [1980].mp3 on your Unbekannter DLNA Client
[stroal@gouda ums-8.1.0]$ 
Is there any config option i can use?
asterixer

Re: Unsupportet Mime Time on Tuna-Net Hifi Receiver

Post by asterixer »

Thats very strange. On a Windows System i got the same error messages, but it plays fine...

Could it be a problem when using the ums headless on a linux machine?
asterixer

Post by asterixer »

Okay, finaly i found the error: You need to install the package mediainfo on your RHEL7/Centos7 . Without this you get an error on the tuna-net. I tink it is because it tries to display the cover art.
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

MediaInfo must be installed on all Linux distros. There are other things you should install as well, to make things work properly. We made an attempt to describe what must be done in a somewhat generic manner a couple of years ago, which can be found here: https://github.com/UniversalMediaServer ... structions

The description isn't 100% correct, since things keep changing on Linux distros, but it should give you a general idea of what to do.