The interface does not start in Windows 10

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
rdsparla

The interface does not start in Windows 10

Post by rdsparla »

Universal Media server starts well when you install it, but when you restart the icon remains locked on the desktop and the interface is not started, even if the program works in Windows 10. I can not access the program's configuration. I have windows 10 64 bits, I must install UMS 64 bits. If I install it I have the same error. I have tried installing, deleting and reinstalling, same error.
Thanks for your response and help
Attachments
debug.log
(3.72 MiB) Downloaded 366 times
rdsparla

Re: The interface does not start in Windows 10

Post by rdsparla »

The last log.
rdsparla

Post by rdsparla »

debug.log
(266.14 KiB) Downloaded 463 times
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

Your last log shows clearly that you're trying to start UMS while it's already running. That won't work, so you need to stop the running instance first. If you have installed it as a service, stop the service from the service manager.
rdsparla

Post by rdsparla »

The program works but I cannot configure it, the icon gets caught on the desktop and the interface does not start. I reinstalled UMS and when I select to install as a service it responds to me: The Windows service could not be installed. It is probably already installed. If I select to start with Windows, it does, but the icon is caught on the desktop, I cannot stop the service because it does not appear in the service manager. Last log
Attachments
debug1.log
(667.89 KiB) Downloaded 343 times
rdsparla

Post by rdsparla »

Many apologies, the problem has been resolved, by installing the x64 version, in the program files folder instead of x64 program files, where it is installed by default.