Render profile for Oculus Go ?

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
PerS

Render profile for Oculus Go ?

Post by PerS »

Hi !
I'm new here so ther can be a dumb question.
Is there any render profile file for Oculus Go?
I can not find any. Now my Oculus Go is showing up as a VLC Viewer.
IU have som problem then with playback from the Oculus Go.

I can't step forward and backwards in Movies in the time line.
I have problem the have worked before that I got lower resolution in 1920 format then in 1440 format of Movies.
I got werry low sound out in many Movies and no sound at all in others.
Movies that have low sound can some times step up the volume a bit but it is still quite low volume.

All of this work fine if have them local in the Oculus or in as a coneccted network drive.

I use the in the Oculus Skybox VR Video Player.
and UMS 9.1.0. Sorry currently no logfiles from that attached due to that I'm at work when I write this. But purhaps some body have any idea or know about this allredy but I hav not found it by serching het for Oculus related problem.
PerS

Re: Render profile for Oculus Go ?

Post by PerS »

Hi again!

A sorrow that no one did respond!

But is have sort out som of the problem that I have experence. But hav still one question yet. How do I create a Oculus Go config file for thet render?
I got it somtime as a VLC Payer and some time as a Cromcast palayer. But it realy need its own config file what I feal! I have as what I see it as done som temporary adjustmant in a correction file to the unit. But I realy want to get it sense as a real unit. I can not find it possible to manualy change what config file to be used. not it shifts behind Cormcast and VLC back and forward.
I try to understand the text to see in the log what the render is showing it up as. But I do not make it work for the Oculus. I see it for the TV set I use but I can't see the Oculus device information.
Purhaps some one with a Oculus Go and the knowlage how to get the information needed can check this up so I can create a config file for this!
Or tell me how I attach a config file to e specific device.
atamariya

Re: Render profile for Oculus Go ?

Post by atamariya »

This should help you to get started https://github.com/UniversalMediaServer ... -support-1