Big Bug in Playing video

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
venomtaifun

Big Bug in Playing video

Post by venomtaifun »

Hello friend! I have a big trouble

In the Programm i will see 2 (two) TV with once of IP Adress...
But if i play video from folder - video can be bug and not working, but if i will be opening this video from folder Transkoding (but i will be select off transcoding - video will be working good AND!!! i can listing this video!) :evil:
mik_s

Re: Big Bug in Playing video

Post by mik_s »

Will need logs to be able to help. It is likely a config will need to be made for your device.

For some renderers (like LG TV's) they can be shown twice in UMS, it is something about how they announce themselves and UMS thinks it is two different devices. Its really just a cosmetic bug that is not a high priority to be fixed, but it is being looked at.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
venomtaifun

Post by venomtaifun »

Hi! When playing a video, everything is nothing, but if I start on a theolevisor, the video stops and either starts first or jumps to the next series, how to solve the problem? If you use a Windows-built player for such a problem, the video is not correctly waved
venomtaifun

Post by venomtaifun »

http://93.100.236.6:8080/IMG_9886.MOV

In start sharing from pc
ALKATRAS_BG this is UMS and you will see a bug with video, please see
Attachments
debug.log
(116.19 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

It might just be me that's slow, but I don't understand anything of what you're writing. Are you using an automatic translation service to translate it from another language into English?
venomtaifun

Post by venomtaifun »

yes. please see the video and you can understand what i mean