Problem with philips android tv

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
SerC

Problem with philips android tv

Post by SerC »

Hello guys

When I start server I see it on my TV, but shared foldiers I dont see... it is empty.
Windows 10
Java version 8 update 291
UMS 10.5.0

Here is full log
debug.log
(85.6 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
ums_dbg_2021-05-26-22-30.zip
(41.58 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
mik_s

Re: Problem with philips android tv

Post by mik_s »

You have errors in your logfile that suggest that UMS is already running (as a service?) when you are trying to run UMS.

Code: Select all

ERROR 2021-05-26 22:30:07.654 [main] net.pms.PMS Database was not initialized.
ERROR 2021-05-26 22:30:10.209 [main] net.pms.PMS FATAL ERROR: Unable to bind web interface on port: 9001, because: Address already in use: bind
ERROR 2021-05-26 22:30:13.034 [main] net.pms.network.HTTPServer Another program is using port 5001, which UMS needs.
ERROR 2021-05-26 22:30:13.035 [main] net.pms.network.HTTPServer You can change the port UMS uses on the General Configuration tab.
These usually happens when a second copy of UMS tries to access files already in use by another copy.

Check Task Manager to see if there is more than one process called "javaw.exe" running. If there is try killing them all and running UMS again.
You can check for running services by going to the windows search in the task bar and type "services" and run the services app.
Scroll down the list of entries and look for the UMS service (not sure of the name but should be obvious if its there) if it is running you can stop it.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
SerC

Post by SerC »

I just right klik on UMS, start as administration and everything work just fine... heh
SerC

Post by SerC »

Now I have problem with subtitles, its show me all the time only english subtitles. Any ideas?
I attach picture of my settings
Attachments
UMS subtitle.jpg
UMS subtitle.jpg (236.89 KiB) Viewed 3331 times
valib
Developer

Post by valib »

Setting Audio/subtitles language priority = slo,und is wrong. See the description of the Audio / subtitle language priority in the https://github.com/UniversalMediaServer ... -Subtitles

Audio / subtitle language priority
Determine the audio and subtitles language pairs ordered by priority to try to match.
Audio and subtitles language should be comma-separated as a pair, with each pair semicolon-separated. In addition to language codes, there is und (undefined, e.g. we couldn't detect the language), * which matches everything, and off in the subtitles field to disable subtitles for that audio language.

By default the values for English users are eng,off;*,eng;*,und, which means: If audio is English, disable subtitles, if audio is something else, display English subtitles, or undefined subtitles, in that order.

*,* will display all the possible combinations.
So your setting should be

Code: Select all

slo,off;*,slo;*,und,