Version 10.13.0 released

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
mik_s

Re: Version 10.13.0 released

Post by mik_s »

OK it is good that it is repeatable as it will help track the problem down, but I think this will have to be something the devs will have to investigate as I have no idea on what is causing it. :(
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

It would be great if you could see if this is a new problem, can you install some old versions to check?
Sometimes older versions won't be compatible with current settings so it can be good to make a backup of your settings in ProgramData/UMS and then do a Clean Install
sdabrams3

Post by sdabrams3 »

SubJunk wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:47 pm It would be great if you could see if this is a new problem, can you install some old versions to check?
Sometimes older versions won't be compatible with current settings so it can be good to make a backup of your settings in ProgramData/UMS and then do a Clean Install
Subjunk/Mik,

Ok so completely uninstalled 10.13 and also deleted the C:/ProgramData/UMS/database so that it was recreated during install

Installed 10.10.0 and looked at my L:/MN movies and all the tumbnails were screwed up and not matching up the filenames

Added D:/Movies D and saw the very same tumbnails from the L:/MN attached to the movies located in the D:/Movies D directory (very strange)

Attached the log files

BTW was using Windows 10 when all of this started way back and using Windows 11 has not changed any of the results.
Scott
ums_dbg_2021-11-29-19-52.zip
(343.21 KiB) Downloaded 459 times
sdabrams3

Post by sdabrams3 »

All,

Has anyone made progress with this bug?

Scott