Problem entering in 2 folders with anime.

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Nadahar

Re: Problem entering in 2 folders with anime.

Post by Nadahar »

That got me closer, but I'm still not able to replicate the problem. It's a combination of the sorting you use, the fact that you have prettify filenames turned on, that it's anime and the exact filenames of your animes that trigger the bug - I suspect that one or more of them has a filename that ends with a "]". But, to be able to find out exactly which filename is crashing it, I've made a special build with extra logging in the prettifying routine. Please download and install that and give me yet another set of debug files.

In the meanwhile if you just want it to work, turn off filename prettifying and the crash shouldn't occurr.
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

The version you've send me did not work. But I disabled the "pretify names" and it worked great! Thank you again for all the trouble! In those folders I do have other folders name like [xxxx] where xxxx the name of the folder.
Last edited by kanedagr on Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

DIdn't the version I sent you work at all? I need debug files from this version to fix the error, I'd appreciate if you could make that.

How didn't it work? Won't it install?
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

I just downloaded the version I uploaded and installed it, and it works fine for me. This version wasn't supposed to fix the error, but to help me find it. I've created logging in this version that should make it possible for me to find out exactly what is wrong. I'd really appreciate if you could turn prettifying on and create new debug files while trying to browse the anime folders with this version, and then post the files.

If not, this bug won't be fixed.
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

Excuse my stupidity, please! :-) Here is the file! Hope it helps! The version you have send me was fine. (installed and run). This is with Http version 2 on.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(36.24 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
Last edited by kanedagr on Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

Thank you, it was as I suspected problems with file or folders that end width "]". I'll try to make a fix.
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

Thanks again for your trouble to help me! If you make a fix please send it to me to test it! Have a nice day or evening! :-)
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

Here's the fix. I'd appreciate to know if it works or not (enable prettifying to test).
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

Everything works perfect! With prettify on! Thanks again for your trouble!
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

Nadahar, i have downloaded the ne version 6 and the prettify problem stills exists. Today i saw that a 6th version was out.