Version 4.1.0 is released

Announcements about Universal Media Server
gatty

Re: Version 4.1.0 is released

Post by gatty »

any update for external subtitle not working on ipad and samsung TV?
jaapie18

Post by jaapie18 »

How do i get ums to work with an xbox one.
raprop

Post by raprop »

Hi!!

with this version LG WebOS failed to play mp4... always transcode the file, but subs work!.

with the old version work mp4 but no subs :(
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

gatty wrote:any update for external subtitle not working on ipad and samsung TV?
It's fixed in 4.1.1 which we're releasing today or tomorrow :)
jaapie18 wrote:How do i get ums to work with an xbox one.
Microsoft have added media server support for their beta users for now, and hopefully they will release it for everyone soon :)
raprop wrote:Hi!!

with this version LG WebOS failed to play mp4... always transcode the file, but subs work!.

Which device is that for? Might need logs for that
jaapie18

Post by jaapie18 »

jaapie18 wrote:How do i get ums to work with an xbox one. Microsoft have added media server support for their beta users for now, and hopefully they will release it for everyone soon :)
So if your not an beta user you can't use ums? Is there still a way to become an beta user?
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

jaapie18 wrote:
jaapie18 wrote:How do i get ums to work with an xbox one. Microsoft have added media server support for their beta users for now, and hopefully they will release it for everyone soon :)
So if your not an beta user you can't use ums? Is there still a way to become an beta user?
I'm not sure how to become a beta user. You can still try to use UMS via the Xbox One web browser
jaapie18

Post by jaapie18 »

SubJunk wrote:
jaapie18 wrote:
I'm not sure how to become a beta user. You can still try to use UMS via the Xbox One web browser
okey i have that Xbox One Media Player Preview. But still it won't recognize my xbox one?

What do you mean by you can still try ums via xbone one web browser?

Where do i have to go?
jaapie18

Post by jaapie18 »

Oke i finally can connect with ums via Xbox One web browser. But now its says i need flash. And if i want to download flash from adobe it won't download because xbox one is not supported or something? Is there a workaround for this?
raprop

Post by raprop »

SubJunk wrote:
gatty wrote:any update for external subtitle not working on ipad and samsung TV?
It's fixed in 4.1.1 which we're releasing today or tomorrow :)
jaapie18 wrote:How do i get ums to work with an xbox one.
Microsoft have added media server support for their beta users for now, and hopefully they will release it for everyone soon :)
raprop wrote:Hi!!

Which device is that for? Might need logs for that
Hi is a LG 47" LE6700, the profile for default is LA6200. you need debug log!? i try tonight with 4.1.1 and upload the log if you need.
CappySpectrum

Post by CappySpectrum »

SubJunk wrote:This is probably an issue with the version of FFmpeg we updated to in 4.1.0. Please replace /Applications/Universal Media Server.app/Contents/Resources/osx/ffmpeg with the one below and see if that fixes it:
http://www.evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/snapshots ... 7cf1f0f.7z
and if not, please try this one:
http://www.evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/snapshots ... 8156e03.7z
Hi,

Sorry in getting back to you late. The first link/file resolves it. Including 4.1.1.