Channels plugin updated

Announcements about Universal Media Server
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Channels plugin updated

Post by SubJunk »

We have just updated the Channels plugin from 2.0.0 to 2.0.5.
You can download it via the Plugin Management tab.
If you have a previous version installed, you may need to delete the old "tv_plug_xxx.jar" file manually to avoid conflicts. In the future this will be done automatically. The file can be found in the plugins folder within your UMS directory.

The changelog from 2.0.0 to 2.0.5 is:
  • Improved handling of monitor
  • Misc Channel updates (EZTV)
  • Some log spam reductions
  • Bug fixes in the monitor handling.
  • Updated svt and tpb channels
squadjot

Re: Channels plugin updated

Post by squadjot »

Thanks!, question, is the autoupdater supposed to remove old version?.. if so that didnt happen in my case.
Also.. jawaw seems to be hanging after shutting down PMS.. maybe its related to plugin.. ill try update
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

squadjot wrote:Thanks!, question, is the autoupdater supposed to remove old version?.. if so that didnt happen in my case.
See the third line in the post ;)
squadjot wrote:Also.. jawaw seems to be hanging after shutting down PMS.. maybe its related to plugin.. ill try update
Often that will be because of an error, feel free to make a thread for it and attach your debug.log :)
gottoast

Post by gottoast »

Will the Autoupdater also make changes to the UMS.conf? It seems like it did the last time I used it, if so I might suggest saving a copy before performing the auto install at least for reference.
squadjot

Post by squadjot »

SubJunk wrote:
squadjot wrote:Thanks!, question, is the autoupdater supposed to remove old version?.. if so that didnt happen in my case.
See the third line in the post ;)
squadjot wrote:Also.. jawaw seems to be hanging after shutting down PMS.. maybe its related to plugin.. ill try update
Often that will be because of an error, feel free to make a thread for it and attach your debug.log :)
oops :] sorry

Edit: btw was running java 1.7.00something.. now updating to 1.709
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

gottoast wrote:Will the Autoupdater also make changes to the UMS.conf? It seems like it did the last time I used it, if so I might suggest saving a copy before performing the auto install at least for reference.
It may change plugin-related things, but not other settings.
squadjot wrote:oops :] sorry

Edit: btw was running java 1.7.00something.. now updating to 1.709
No problem! :)