Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Berzerk

Re: Jumpy Plugin (19 Nov 2012)

Post by Berzerk »

Someone is able to help me please ?

I'm trying to watch using the xbmc Youtube addon. Everything works fine except that i cannot see any content in the jumpy xbmc Youtube subfolders.
When i navigate through any subfolders such as "Subscriptions" i see the people I'm subscribed to at Youtube, however when entering *any* of them, nothing appears except for the "Add Bookmark" item. I've tried everything, and i always end up seeing nothing except "Add Bookmark".
Last edited by Berzerk on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
cptjesus

Post by cptjesus »

After using the twitch fix posted on page 2, twitch streams still do not work with

This content cannot be played (800288E1)

In debug.log, cmd.exe is returning with error code 1. Pasting the command from debug.log directly into command prompt from the appropriate directory results in the following

RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andre (too long to type)
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: Closing connection: NetStream.Play.Failed

Debug.log is attached
Attachments
debug.zip
(4.35 KiB) Downloaded 1403 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

cptjesus wrote:After using the twitch fix posted on page 2, twitch streams still do not work
debug.log wrote:... Starting PS3 Media Server 1.52.2-SHB43
... initializing jumpy 0.1.6
... PMSEncoder: initializing PMSEncoder 1.5.12
You'll need to upgrade jumpy too (as per the page 2 post) as well as everything else, your setup is way out of date :).
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

Berzerk wrote:I'm trying to watch using the xbmc Youtube addon. Everything works fine except that i cannot see any content in ... any subfolders such as "Subscriptions"
Well, I set up a youtube account and 'Subscriptions' is working for me. One thing I noticed is that my addon is YouTube-3.3.0 whereas you have
jumpy.log wrote:YouTube-3.2.0
so first try updating the addon (and also check that everything works ok inside xbmc). Also best to update jumpy to version 0.2.4 just so we're on the same page :).
mrkrabs

Post by mrkrabs »

hi guys, i'm trying to get my streams from xbmc working, but with no result unfortunately :(

i'm attaching all the log files so you can check what's the problem. All the streams, including the one i'm trying to watch via UMS are fully working and are checked daily through xbmc so it's not the stream issue for sure.

the error I get is "ERROR 2012-11-26 18:19:42.052 [New I/O server worker #1-3] There is no inputstream to return for Eurosport 2" and it's the same for every stream i try to run via UMS.

I would highly appreciate any help on the matter guys!

Update: i thought it would be useful to mention that im using a plugin for xbmc to store the streams in xml files

Regards
Attachments
Archive.zip
(17.63 KiB) Downloaded 1608 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

mrkrabs wrote:i'm trying to get my streams from xbmc working, but with no result unfortunately :(
It looks like UMS hasn't read the same UMS.conf as the one you supplied, and so PMSEncoder mismatches your rtmp link to mplayer instead of rtmpdump since 'rtmpdump.path' hasn't been set:
pmsencoder.log wrote:... setting global variable: RTMPDUMP = null
... 1 match ([MPlayer]) for: rtmpdump://rtmp2pms?-r=rtmpe...
according to debug.log, UMS is reading UMS.conf at:
debug.log wrote:... Profile path: /Users/me/Library/Application Support/UMS/UMS.conf
can you verify that rtmpdump.path is set in that file? Restart UMS just to be sure.
cptjesus

Post by cptjesus »

So after installing UMS and Jumpy and getting everything set up, most of the twitch streams seem to be working (this is with the twitch fix). However some dont. Here is a log from one such occasion.

Edit: Amusingly, it only happens in Pokemon game streams. I'm sure thats just a coincidence, but pretty amusing nonetheless
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(20.72 KiB) Downloaded 1346 times
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

cptjesus wrote:most of the twitch streams seem to be working (this is with the twitch fix). However some dont
We need a codec expert such as SubJunk to weigh in here, but to my highly untrained :) eye it looks like the pokemon problem might be this one, i.e. ffmpeg doesn't like xsplit/speex streams. From the rtmpdump output for one such stream (5upamayne - Pokemon Yellow speed...):

Code: Select all

INFO:   videodevice           XSplitBroadcaster
INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
INFO:   audiodevice           VHAudioCustom
INFO:   audiocodecid          11.00
Berzerk

Post by Berzerk »

@infidel,

Thanks a lot for pointing that out in PM friend ! ;)

I updated the Youtube plugin and now all subscriptions play, except for one where i still only shows "Add Bookmarks".
This YT subscription still doesn't show any video's : https://www.youtube.com/user/Nudelyn (Notice the username from the YT channel contains a space 'Leo Davidson' , that might be the culprit.
I might add that it doesn't find any video's for that subscription in XMBC either, btw. Perhaps file a bug there ?
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

Berzerk wrote:I might add that it doesn't find any video's for that subscription in XMBC either, btw. Perhaps file a bug there ?
Right, jumpy's just the middleman here. Glad all is well otherwise ;).