Channels Plugin

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
AlexanderGson

Re: Channels Plugin

Post by AlexanderGson »

Getting DLNA protocol error 2110 when I go into a map where the files for a program should be. It just says "No files" where the file for the show should be while I get the DLNA error.

In the case for the logs it was for Skavlan on SVTplay, version 0.61

When I checked the logs in UMS it said something about FFMPEG. Don't know if that matters.
Attachments
ums_dbg_AlexanderGson.zip
(61.19 KiB) Downloaded 565 times
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

AlexanderGson wrote:Getting DLNA protocol error 2110 when I go into a map where the files for a program should be. It just says "No files" where the file for the show should be while I get the DLNA error.
Same thing is happening for me for the Youtube, NaviX and RTMPgui channels as well. It's possible a recent UMS update might have broke it. I'm getting the DNLA errors along with the Java errors related to FFmpeg (in the debug.log). I think Channels and the channel files themselves both need to be updated now. :(
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
gottoast

Post by gottoast »

Yep, having the same thing happen, DLNA 2114 Error though every time I try to pull up a folder's contents, but folder structures are all there. This should probably be reported in issues though.
,____
||_|__\\__
|(0)___(o)|
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Yeah, hopefully Shark will have the time to work on it once he gets finished with his classes. :)
黒影
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
SharkHunter
Developer

Post by SharkHunter »

There was a name change in UMS 2.3.0 on a class in the code we inherit from PMS. This name change has not been propagated to Channels, and I think SubJunk is reverting the name as well. So either use UMS 2.2 or wait unitil an updated UMS sees the ligth or I release a new Channels which ever comes first.
We reject: kings, presidents and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and running code.
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

Thanks for the heads up, Shark. I think SJ will most likely fix it in the upcoming release.
黒影
nijinski

Post by nijinski »

SharkHunter wrote:There was a name change in UMS 2.3.0 on a class in the code we inherit from PMS. This name change has not been propagated to Channels, and I think SubJunk is reverting the name as well. So either use UMS 2.2 or wait unitil an updated UMS sees the ligth or I release a new Channels which ever comes first.
You are right ! Thank You. I use UMS 2.2.1 and channels work like a charm now,but... Audio play faster than video :/ I think maybe it's a frame rate problem
How can I solve this problem ?
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Here is a build from our latest code so you can check if it is fixed: http://www.spirton.com/uploads/UMS/UMS-channels.exe
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

SJ,

When is the next release due to come out?
黒影
nijinski

Post by nijinski »

SubJunk wrote:Here is a build from our latest code so you can check if it is fixed: http://www.spirton.com/uploads/UMS/UMS-channels.exe
Thanks SubJunk,this new UMS version has fixed some decay video/audio files that didn't work very well before but... not every files. Maybe I have to wait for the next version of UMS or perhaps there are some parameters to change in the UMS.conf ?
Anyway Thank You one more time.