Celebrating our language support

Announcements about Universal Media Server
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Celebrating our language support

Post by SubJunk »

We were recently featured in an article by the Hungarian website tesztarena called Easy access to movies, videos from Windows on Android (and other systems). They mentioned our Hungarian language support and we want to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to all of our translators and give some stats on that. We could not reach so many people around the world without you.

We currently support 40 languages which have been translated by over 435 people, thanks to Crowdin.

If you don't see your language in UMS, or you want to make your language more complete/correct, we would really appreciate your help with that. Just send us a message and we can add it.
BouRock

Re: Celebrating our language support

Post by BouRock »

Hi,
I want to make Turkish translation of UMS. There are many mistakes in translation so I want to make it much better. I sent a message to klausburton on Crowdin but still there is no any response.
If you make me proofreader, I want to fix all translations, typos and mistakes. Thanks.

Regards,
Burak
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

Hi BouRock,
Thanks for your willingness to help with translations! I have given you proofreader status now
BouRock

Post by BouRock »

Thank you very much :)