Jumpy Plugin (26 October 2016)

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
infidel
Developer

Re: Jumpy Plugin (2 Feb 2013)

Post by infidel »

updated update.jar for UMS 2.5.0/ffmpegwebvideo/pmsencoder coexistence:
  • put the enclosed update.jar and ffmpeg.webfilters in your UMS program folder
  • put the enclosed ffmpegwebvideo-first.groovy in your pmsencoder scripts folder
update-2.5.0_ffweb7.zip
(44.07 KiB) Downloaded 658 times
kuroukage

Post by kuroukage »

infidel wrote:updated update.jar for UMS 2.5.0/ffmpegwebvideo/pmsencoder coexistence
Awesome, thanks man. Appreciate the fast update. :)
黒影
_______________________________________________|_._._._._._._._._._
\______________________________________________|_#_#_#_#_#_#_|
------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------
frentemorao

Post by frentemorao »

infidel wrote:
frentemorao wrote:Is there any way of changing the default option from 0 to 1 or 2??
I'll see if I can implement this in a proper way in future versions, but for now you can hack it by editing plugins/jumpy/xbmc/xbmcgui.py (line 112) to another default (0=1st, 1=2nd and so on):
def select(self, heading, list, autoclose=None):
"""Show a select dialog."""
print "*** dialog select ***\n%s%s" % (heading, list)
return 1
Infidel
I would like to know if you are working in implementing this option in future version... :D :D
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

frentemorao wrote:I would like to know if you are working in implementing this option in future version... :D :D
The future has arrived (a little late maybe :)). Install the update below and:
  • create a plain text file named xbmc.dialogs in your UMS profile folder (i.e. where UMS.conf is located).
  • navigate to the dialog on the xmb, then look inside jumpy.log. and find the new-style dialog printout:
    0 <<< 'Elige una opci\xc3\xb3n' ['Ver el v\xc3\xaddeo rt=0 [directo]', 'Descargar', 'A\xc3\xb1adir a favoritos', ...
  • copy this one entire line as-is into xbmc.dialogs and edit the selection to be what you want:
    2 <<< 'Elige una opci\xc3\xb3n' ['Ver el v\xc3\xaddeo rt=0 [directo]', 'Descargar', 'A\xc3\xb1adir a favoritos', ...
  • restart UMS. From now on jumpy will choose your selection whenever it sees this dialog in this specific addon.
EDIT: updated attachment
xbmc-dev-130303.zip
Last edited by infidel on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
umsfan

Post by umsfan »

The JUMPY plugin needs to be enhanced so it can read the XBMC Navi-x plugin, and XBMC Movie section. At this time JUMPY only reads the XBMC Video Addons.
frentemorao

Post by frentemorao »

infidel wrote: The future has arrived (a little late maybe :)). Install the update below and:
  • create a plain text file named xbmc.dialogs in your UMS profile folder (i.e. where UMS.conf is located).
  • navigate to the dialog on the xmb, then look inside jumpy.log. and find the new-style dialog printout:
    0 <<< Elige una opción , ['Ver el v\xc3\xaddeo rt=0 [directo]', 'Descargar', 'A\xc3\xb1adir a favoritos', ... ]
  • copy this one entire line as-is into xbmc.dialogs and edit the selection to be what you want:
    2 <<< Elige una opción , ['Ver el v\xc3\xaddeo rt=0 [directo]', 'Descargar', 'A\xc3\xb1adir a favoritos', ... ]
  • restart UMS. From now on jumpy will choose your selection whenever it sees this dialog.
I am afraid it doesn't work (or I cannot make it work)

I have created the plain text file in my UMS folder (attached), have copied the new-style dialog printout from jumpy.log and have pasted and edited the selection chosing 2 instead of 0 to watch the video in 480p:
2 <<< Elige una opción , ['Ver el v\xc3\xaddeo 240p [vk]', 'Ver el v\xc3\xaddeo 360p [vk]', 'Ver el v\xc3\xaddeo 480p [vk]', 'Ver el v\xc3\xaddeo 720p [vk]', 'Descargar', 'A\xc3\xb1adir a favoritos', 'A\xc3\xb1adir a biblioteca', 'A\xc3\xb1adir a lista de descargas', 'Enviar a jDownloader', 'Buscar trailer']
xbmc.dialogs.zip
(279 Bytes) Downloaded 575 times
frentemorao

Post by frentemorao »

I would like to point out that it works manually according to this post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=288&start=150#p3105

However, I wonder if the dialog could be shown on the TV/PS3...
This option would be the most appropriate one because, depending on the addon, I need to change the selection (for instance, for tvalacarta addon, selection 0 will be always the correct one... nevertheless, for pelisalacarta addon, the selection would vary depending on the quality of the video...)
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

umsfan wrote:The JUMPY plugin needs to be enhanced so it can read the XBMC Navi-x plugin, and XBMC Movie section. At this time JUMPY only reads the XBMC Video Addons.
Hi umsfan,
  • I will probably add support for xbmc 'script' type plugins such as Navi-x in the future, but I can't promise exactly when :). The Channels plugin already supports Navi-x, have you tried it?
  • I don't plan to support the xbmc movie section, there's already a plugin for that.
infidel
Developer

Post by infidel »

frentemorao wrote:I am afraid it doesn't work (or I cannot make it work)
frentemorao wrote:depending on the addon, I need to change the selection
Special characters again: opción worked in linux but not windows :). The new update above fixes things to work on both platforms and is also addon-specific.

Regarding your general question, it's possible to present dialogs as folders on the xmb and let you choose, but it doesn't work in a consistent way among renderers and can become annoying very fast.
umsfan

Post by umsfan »

Hi infidel:

Thanks for responding to my suggestion. I am keenly waiting for the XBMC Navi-x plugin. I have been using the Navi-x with Channels plugin for a while but it is not very much stable. Also 1Channel, Icefilms, and Movie2k plugins don't work all the time. There is an issue with the audio-video synchronization. Sometime video is faster then the audio, and sometime video is frozen while playing. I have tried your new FFmpeg update plugin jar alongwith pmsencoder that supports Navi-x channels video. I see some improvements since it now allows to play live tv channels in Navi-x. On the other side, I still see Jumpy as stable and better plugin since I can play most of the xbmc plugins like 1channel, Hulu, Icefilms, Jtv, veetle, and youtube. However, this is my personal opinion. I have am using UMS 2.5 that I have installed using your UMS Builder 1.4 release. I have installed it on my laptop, and I am playing media on my Verismo/Jadoo TV IPTV box.

Regards,
umsfan.