Sony R550A

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
djrobinn

Re: Sony R550A

Post by djrobinn »

DeFlanko wrote:all conf files resides in the renderers folder in the install folder of ums.

Sent from my SGH-T999 Using ForumTouch for Android
Thanks... done!

And how do I re-run the setup wizard where it asked me questions like Wired, Wireless, etc. I need to reconfigure that... is there a manual/ cheat sheet for these basic things?
DeFlanko

Post by DeFlanko »

nope you dont have to reinstall.
just restart UMS.

Go to the renderers button and make sure your custom renderer is checked.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

djrobinn wrote:
DeFlanko wrote:all conf files resides in the renderers folder in the install folder of ums.

Sent from my SGH-T999 Using ForumTouch for Android
Thanks... done!

And how do I re-run the setup wizard where it asked me questions like Wired, Wireless, etc. I need to reconfigure that... is there a manual/ cheat sheet for these basic things?
To run the wizard again, set run_wizard to true in UMS.conf. The manual / cheat sheet is UMS.conf :)
Mensa_dventure

Post by Mensa_dventure »

Hello sukh77 and thanks for your BraviaR file. It solved 90% of my problems with the same TV.

However, I am not able to play MKV files with DTS audio. Video plays fine but, I get the "Audio Not Supported" error you had. You indicated that you fixed the problem somehow. Do you have further instructions?

I have played around with the configuration like disabling "Keep DTS Tracks." That does not make any difference.

Any advice is welcome.