[Solved] Unable to play next video in folder starting with v. 5 beta

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
RMcV

[Solved] Unable to play next video in folder starting with v. 5 beta

Post by RMcV »

I installed UMS 5-a1 and the play next video in folder worked like a charm, however, when I installed 5-b1 this function fails with a popup saying "video cannot be played". The videos are the precise same files in both cases. The files are MKVs with 1080p AVC and 2 ch AC-3. The Android client is eHomeMediaCenter v2.0.23_121109. The Android device is an MK808.

The final v5 gives me the same error as v5 beta. I have not created debug logs for the final v5, hoping that the existing logs below will help you solve the problem. If not, I can install the final v5 and post the debug log file.

I have created debug logs for my problem stated above by starting one video, scrubbing forward to the last minute and letting the next video start automatically. I f you have any questions, let me know. The link below is to a zip containing both logs, (i.e. log for 5-a1 and log for 5-b1).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/251 ... 20Logs.zip

Thanks for taking a look. I hope you can fix this so that I can install your future versions.

RMcV
RMcV

Re: Unable to play next video in folder starting with v. 5 beta

Post by RMcV »

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks.
RMcV

Re: Unable to play next video in folder starting with v. 5 beta

Post by RMcV »

This problem has been fixed in the 5.01 release.

Thank you,
RMcV
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: [Solved] Unable to play next video in folder starting with v. 5 beta

Post by SubJunk »

Thanks for confirming the fix, RMcV :)