Problem entering in 2 folders with anime.

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
kanedagr

Problem entering in 2 folders with anime.

Post by kanedagr »

After updating to 5.5.0 i noticed that when i am trying to enter into 2 folders, the program cannot enter and displays that the folder is empty. Sometimes it displays that the it cannot find the server. This happens only for this 2 folders. All the other folders are working fine. I have tried through the web interface but the same thing applies too. The strange thing is that in the "new media" folder the stuff from the above folders are being displayed correctly. Do i have to download and install the older version? Any suggestions?

The debug files are https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/328 ... ms_dbg.zip.
Last edited by kanedagr on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nadahar

Re: Problem entering in 2 folders with anime.

Post by Nadahar »

Try the red text above.
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

Nadahar wrote:Try the red text above.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I did that and added the link in the first post.
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

kanedagr wrote:
Nadahar wrote:Try the red text above.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I did that and added the link in the first post.
FYI: You can attach the debug files here directly.

The names of the problem folders would also be nice, so we know what to look for.
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

I made a fix for an error I found in your log files. I don't know if this is the error causing the folders to be empty since I don't know which folders it is, but please install it and report back if it fixed it:

Download UMS debug version
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

The problematic folders are "anime" and "anime2". I will try the fix when I'll be on my computer. Now I'm typing from my cell phone. Thank you in advance.
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

First of all, i would like to thank you for the fast reply to my problem. Unfortunately it did not work. The two folders are "Anime" and "Anime2". I attached once again the debug files. I noticed in the debug files that when i was trying to enter these two folders some message about java was displayed. Thanks again for your trouble.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(38.59 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

Do we have anything new regarding my problem?
Nadahar

Post by Nadahar »

There's another error in your log, but unfortunately it doesn't give me enough information to pinpoint the problem. In the hope of not having to build yet another debug version, I want you to try to turn off HTTP Engine V2. You can find it close to the bottom of the General tab, hide advanced options must be off. When that's done, restart in trace mode and generate new debug files while trying to browse the the folders that doesn't appear.

I'm not sure if it will help, but I'm hoping for a better error logging in HTTP Engine V1. If this doesn't help I think I have to give you yet another debug build with custom logging.
kanedagr

Post by kanedagr »

I did what you've said! Here are the debug files.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(38.21 KiB) Downloaded 404 times